- Gain unlimited access to unrivalled knowledge from our world class speakers to heighten performance
- Get exclusive, alternative and diverse insights and ideas which challenge thinking around what it takes to win
- Prepare to conquer the next peak by letting those who are leading the way show you the way
- In a unique environment, meet likeminded Touch practitioners and enthusiasts with a wide range of experience
- Acquire game-changing knowledge, connections and perspectives that will help you see beyond the usual horizons
- Take away and implement leading ideas and insights gathered from the world’s elite high-performance community
LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
- How are you looking to both create and sustain a world-class environment?
- As a coach, you will have a much better opportunity to succeed if you create a collective identity and live your values on a day-to-day basis.
COACHING & DEVELOPMENT
- How are you supporting your athletes and other coaches to reach their potential?
- From evolving your high-performance environment to creating frameworks for personal and team growth, people development is essential to your strategy.
- The high-performance space is ever-evolving with cutting-edge research on a daily basis.
- What are the latest advancements and techniques being implemented to support your people in performing at the highest level, when it matters most?
DATA & INNOVATION
- What is the future of high-performance? Data and technology is becoming ever important in the day-to-day decision-making processes of high performing teams.
- So what’s coming next and how could it take your performance to the next level?
- Contemporary trends of the game
- Performance analysis and game intervention
- Giving effective and ongoing feedback to athletes
- Glame plan design and training session content
- Priority 10 and youth touch
- Plus a variety of other topics to upskill coaches of all levels
We aim to provide thought provoking discussions with time to network, connect and share ideas challenges with fellow coaches. This conference will also be an opportunity to challenge yourself and act as a platform to help you improve and learn from some of the very best coaches in our sport.
Buy your tickets today
Login to your England Touch account to purchase your tickets.
Non members can also purchase tickets.
The work of volunteers is crucial to all sports, especially an emerging sport such as Touch.
The 2019 #OneEngland Awards will be held at Twickenham. This black tie event will recognise a host of volunteers along with winners from the domestic and international Touch scene. The 2 course plated meal, including drinks upon arrival will be held at the Home of Rugby, Twickenham. We have also partnered with the Marriot Hotel, with exclusive rates to stay over and make a weekend of it in the capital.
Tickets now on sale
Purchase your tickets via this link: https://bit.ly/eta_events (or via the Events tab for members once logged into their accounts)
20% discount for those also attending the England Touch Coaching Conference
- Black tie
- 2 course meal including sparking wine reception
- Awards & presentations
- Team awards & DJ
- Friends and families welcome
- Complimentary car parking on site
- 7pm: Doors open
- 7:30-9pm: Food served
- 8-9:30pm: Awards & speeches (between and after courses)
- 9:30pm: Party starts
- 12:30am: Carriages
- £69.95 | Awards Night Dinner - Individual
- £56.00 | Awards Night Dinner - 20% discount for coaching conference attendees
- £629.55 | Awards Night Dinner - Table for 10
Awards Criteria and nominations
Rewarding their efforts is so important and is the reason that our #OneEngland programme has been established to recognise the contribution of these unsung heroes and going forward it will be firmly establishing itself in the annual Touch calendar.
Throughout the year, hundreds of volunteers work thousands of hours to grow our sport, locally, regionally and nationally and we want to recognise the hard work and achievement of those involved in sport across the country.
- Coach of the year
- Club of the year
- Referee of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- Sports achiever of the year
- Young leader of the year
- Inspiring others award
- Unsung hero award
- Special recognition award
The criteria for each award can be found here.